Friday, October 09, 2015

Neck Pain and Extremely Stiff!

Last night, nightmares was numerous!!  I dreamt I parked my bicycle at the bus stop in a way that do not block the flow of buses.  I was reading at the bus stop and then look up to find my bicycle has raffia strings tied to the handle bar and front wheel support.  I get on to the bicycle to pedal and one of the pedal is missing.  It has been removed.  I yelled at a man who was cycling away and he stopped and came back to fix the pedal. 

How could I be so distracted that I do not even know that my pedal was being unscrewed and stolen?  I could not recall more details, probably woke up and then try to go back to sleep in an awkward position causing muscle strains and stiff neck.  I know it is 4 plus in the morning.  I would be sweating profusely if not for the airconditioning.

1 comment:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Wow quite a scary dream!