Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fireplace

I was killing time during lunch in AMK when I walked past Laserflair.  "Closing Down" sales!  So I wander about the store and check out.  I was tempted by Micheal Jackson's Limited Edition "This Was It" in bluray format for $10 but I change my mind as I already own the DVD.  I remember watching it once.  It is not like I will enjoy watching it over and over again like The Sound of Music.  However, I bought two Fireplace videos.  I have weakness for fireplace.  I always enjoys reading and relaxing at the gas fireplace of my Colchester home in Oakville.  I remember warm B3 who was a neonate at the time.  He is just the length of my forearm.  I would lay him on the square sponge beside the fire to keep him warm.  The house is set at 22 degrees to save energy.  Heating cost is quite high due to the long and freezing winter in Toronto.

The problem with the fireplace on the TV is it looked too big as I have a 55" screen.  It needs to be a 32" to be right size with the tv place on the floor to make it realistic.  I am glad to bring a bit of Canada to my Singapore home.

No comments: