Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Yahoo! It is best time to live in Singapore

It is the best of time from 2pm today until 911.  Our operating room sterile atmosphere will turn smoking hot!  I love it!  Once every 4 to 5 years exciting event.  I love just to hear all the hot issues and my hot buttons pressed over and over again.  It is addictive.  Yes, I am addicted to adenaline rush.  Life will be back to normal, a new normal on Saturday morning, 12 September when we know the outcome. 

It is good to see the shows.  The quality of the speakers has improved drastically.  So the show is getting better that the political apathetic are getting engaged.

Today, we went to Junction 8 for lunch and the walk to RI.  The atmosphere is festive.  Lots of old aunties wearing all white with PAP buttons.  Looked like the Old Girls and Old Boys from ORA (Old Rafflesians Association) have come back to their alma mater.

Hey, I wonder if my good friend, Boh Tong go back to his old school to check out the atmosphere!!

4 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

No la I didn't go back to check as I was invited to lunch this afternoon. I agree with you this will be the most exciting time and am looking forward to it.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

There is a possibility that GCT's Marine Parade will lose this time.

BookLover said...

From which soothsayer? Will be interesting...

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

That's my personal opinion.