Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Sylvia Lim, Master of Judo Strategy

Sylvia is really good at using PM's speech and turn it around and apply to WP's candidates(must be stout hearted, thick skin and strong mind... or something to that effect).  She is an excellent speaker as Yahoo attest.

Sylvia is a friendly down-to-earth person.  I loved to sing loudly in my off-tune and "tone deaf" voice.  One Saturday morning on I was walking up the stairs to Tiong Bahru hawker center with my wife, I break into a song.  The woman further up the stair looked down and said this "how deep is your love..."  She was grinning happily at me and continue "you loved to sing..."  and this is how she strike a conversation with me.  Yes, it was Sylvia.  She asked if I am a regular to the hawker center.  She was there with Quah Kim Song.  Kim Song is a quiet guy.  I enjoyed my banter with Sylvia.



2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Yup, Sylvia is an excellent speaker who has guts and a tough fighting spirit. I adore this lady and would like to meet her in person just like you did.
As for Kim Song I used to be his football fan many years ago. I've not seen him lately.

BookLover said...

Well, Kim Song is old. He is older than you or me. Go to Tiong Bahru hawker center on Saturday mornings, you may chance into her after the election fever is over.