Tuesday, September 15, 2015

No Mood to Read the Papers

I have no mood the read the newspapers nowadays.  Even the internet is not exciting.  We are back to the same old same old.  Life is boring with the same complaints and same issues.  So sian.

Good thing is work keeps me occupied.  I also can look forward to my art lessons.  Even my art teacher know I am terrible at art.  But no matter.  As long as I "enjoy" the frustrations as she puts it.  Next lesson is critique and color.  So I know I am not going to do well as my drawings is quite far from my classmates.

For me, it will be another 4 to 5 years wait for the next round of excitement. 

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Me too la BL. I feel sian each time I switch on the tv or radio cos it is the cock that is crowing all the time. 4 to 5 yrs time i dunno whether i will be still around...*sigh* cos i am old now, 70 in the next 3 months.

BookLover said...

You are still going strong! I hope you get to see some real change in future.