Sunday, September 20, 2015

Back to Normal Activity

I decided to cycle and catch fishes late in the afternoon.  I cycle slower than usual as an bump cause pain to the surgical site in the abdomen.  I also realised catching fishes is also a risk as I notice the bump seem to have return slightly.  My abdomen is tender to slight pressure.  But I will say the recover is pretty fast.  It is only 36 hours since the surgery was done and I am able to do my regular activity albeit with care and caution.   The pain is a reminder not to do too strenous work.  Only problem is the intense focus needed to sneak up on the fishes means I forgot the pain and may have stress the stitches. 

I am very happy the recovery is fairly swift.

3 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

It's a relief to hear u are recovering fast & well. Take care BL :-)

BookLover said...

Thanks, BT. You are a good friend.