Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Staunch Supporter

I am lucky to make a very successful blogger and he helped us and another new blogger on how to set up and maintain a blog.  This is a few years ago.  Today, Boh Tong is a successful author with his book "Fasten Your Seatbelt".  His cabin crew stories are interesting, engaging and even spicy!  He has a food blog which I have a link in this blog.

I ramble about my daily activities and sometimes complain.  I love to share my new hobby - fishing with a net at the Punggol seaside.  It is hard to face the blank page and to fill up with something for my readers and record for my kids in case they ever get interested to tell their kids what grandpa do.

I am happy to get a loyal reader and this makes me motivated to keep writing.  Thank you, BT!

1 comment:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

You are welcome BL.