Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Samsung Curved TV

My LG 55" LED TV broke more than two years ago.  It cannot received the regular broadcast station.  I have been looking for replacement since.  Last year during the Harvey Norman Sales in Expo, I negotiated for a UHD 55" Flat Screen at $1950 but finally chicken out.  Thinking price of TV will always go down, I could not find the same deal again.  The problem is also there are several models in the same size and price do vary quite a lot between the different model.

Anyway, two weeks ago Harvey Norman had the same exhibition sales again.  The discount is no longer as good but I decided to go for the display set anyway but bought a curved UHD TV instead.  Now I can watch news again while I work.  The sound system is also far better than old LG set.  The response to the remote is so much faster.  Built-in wifi.  So it is easy to go to internet and also connect to my personal cloud. 

Now I am a step nearer to wired home!

No comments: