Saturday, August 22, 2015

Big Box

I needed to get my namecard from the office and I have a 4 hours conference call on yesterday.  It makes sense to kill two birds with one stone.  I drove there with The Wife as she is going for her relaxation therapy with fringe benefit of making her face smooth and soft. 

After the meeting my colleague brought me to Big Box for lunch.  It is my first time.  Sizewise, I agree it is big.  Price I do not see any significant advantage.  In fact, I think price is higher unless you are buying two or more.  Tropicana Orange Juice is $7.90 instead of $7.20 in regular Fairprice.  Price of potato chips are also higher.  As you can see, I remember only prices of snacks!

Big Box is like Carrefour.  The merchandise are in warehouse style.  The food and drinks are lower in prices.  Other than that I do not see much advantage.  So it is not that exciting a store.

No comments: