Tuesday, June 30, 2015

New Fish Tank

My fish tank in living leaks.  So I go to Nanyang Seaview to buy a new tank and I also saw a light for marine aquarium and decide to buy it as well.  The light is expensive at $50.  The new tank is very clear and blue light with white light is bright, very bright.  The LED lamp is quite powerful and hot when in use.

Now I have a wonderful new marine aquarium that looks quite professional.  The total system less than $100.  Best of all my fishes are free!  Free from the Punggol Sea. 

1 comment:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

I used to catch lokang fishes from the kampong when I was
a kid. When I grew up and lived at Bedok area I used to catch
prawns in the sea off the East Coast. I had 2 sampans and it
was fun cos there were huge prawns. As for fishes, I would
go further out near the international water opposite Batam
and used hooks to catch them.