Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mt. KK

My family went to Mt KK for company outing before.  We took the van up.  There are some organised activities like walking along the suspension bridge which was very flimsy.  The bridge is built with aluminium ladders and planks of wood in the middle.  B3 was young and wifey still remembers this "adventure".  She always reminds me how dangerous the walk was.  With the tragedy, she is questioning why send kids to Mt KK which is very risky.  Although, it is act of God, there is no need to tempt the devil.

My position is we need to get out of our comfort zone.  However, I am not sure if at P6, kids should be handling such challenges without much preparations.  Maybe they did have preparations.  So the next step we need to have as a nation is resilience.  We must recover and learn from it.

My nephews are studying in this school and one of the classmates who come over to their home to play is gone.  It is shock.  My condolences.

No comments: