Thursday, June 18, 2015

Luo Han Fish Lookalike

Today, I caught big fish, I mean big compare to the small fishes I scoop up.  The size is about 3 inches.  This fish look like a Luohan fish.  I got lucky.  He who hesitates is lost...so I just used the net without waiting for it to get nearer and caught it.  It turned red in colour inside when I put it in the bottle.  It was still alive when I put it in my saltwater aquarium.  But later it died.  It is fairly big and I do not know if my arowana will ignore it like a couple of large fishes I put in before.  This time it go for it and tries to eat it.  It is a challenge as the fish is bigger than it mouth.  I am glad the luohan fish did not die in vain.  It is fresh food for my arowana.  My arowana is feasting on fresh seafood nowaday. 

No comments: