Monday, June 08, 2015

Happy Memories of the Holiday

After spending one week of wonderful weather it back to humid home.  It is so nice to walk for long distances and hardly breaking into sweat.  Now I am perspiring while seated.  The humidity and heat is hard to get used to.  I was walking all day long in Osaka and Nagoya. 

 This holiday is enjoyable for the family.  It is much more fun when the yen is weak.  So now most of the resturant meals in Japan is cheaper than Singapore.  All except for the sushi lunch in the fish market in Osaka which cost about S$200.  The fresh and nice sashimi at value price is enjoyed by B1.  All 3 boys experienced McDonald's yes McDonald in Japan.  My boys had a wonderful time looking for and buying gifts for their friends and themselves.  I had a good time relaxing in the cafe with latte.

One thing I noticed is Japanese women did not improve their looks unlike their Korean counterparts.  I remember when I first travel in the 80's, their attractive level is quite similar.  Maybe Koreans are slightly better.  Now the Korean women have porcelain smooth skin where Japanese have blemishes and pimples which my boys pointed out to me.  Thinking back, I now realised I did not notice any of the plastic surgery or skin clinics which is everywhere in Seoul.

No comments: