Sunday, June 28, 2015

Durians Hot!

We went to the wet market/hawker center to buy our fix of durians.  There are 3 vendors and all doing roaring business.  I went to my father-in-law's regular vendor.  He has become my approved supplier.  He is so busy doing lot of business.  Long queue and wait to get our durians.  I like D13 and so bought 5kgs worth.  The seeds are easily stored in two plastic containers.  All this at the price of $30.  For RM80, we will be able to get a durian feast.  I remember when I go to KL for meeting, one of the highlights for my team is durian feast.  My manager has a approved supplier as well.  This approved supplier will give us good quality durians of different varieties.  It was really nice to see the team enjoying good durians.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

I am going to JB for a durian feast
with my classmates. Hope the durian
in JB taste as good.

BookLover said...

You will love it as there are so many varieties!!