Saturday, June 20, 2015

Charcoal Grill BBQ

I invited my siblings for dinner and decided on charcoal grill.  It takes a long time to do the grill.  I should buy the stainless grill as my current grill is too small and take long time.  I enjoys the process of cooking.  So I am always at the fire doing the grill.  It is fun to have them gathering over to talk.  The cooking process took a long time.  From 5pm to almost 8pm.  So I will buy the bigger grill to short the time and also allow others to cook.  It is very nice to cook the food for my family.

I was up at 6am and go to market to buy the fresh meat and fish.  I am glad everyone enjoys the bbq meat.  My pickled cucumber was not so popular although they like it when they tasted it but the fact there are plenty left is the true indicator of the popularity.

My sister is having toothache and need a dentist.  She is worried about the cost at $1,500 just for root canal.  It is quite expensive nowadays.  I know it used to cost $500 and today the price gone up 3X!!

No comments: