Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Lovely Day

I was up early and went to the wet market to drink tea.  The rest of the family sleep in and we go to Imperial Treasure for lunch.  After lunch, we have to go to Far East Shopping Center to pick up B3's school uniform.  I explore the place again.  The Shaslik Resturant is still there.  Many maid agencies are there as well.  My surprise was to see Altas Chiropractor.  Altas was in Capitol before the renovation.  I thought it moved to another location.  It must have moved again to Far East Shopping Center.

I have a leisurely afternoon and nap at the poolside.  After nap, it is riding in the PCN.  It is not fun as the PCN is very crowded and have to keep avoiding people.  We had homecooked meal and take a walking trip to the mall.  This conclude the relaxing Sunday.

No comments: