Sunday, April 05, 2015

PS Cafe

I had heavy breakfast with dim sum from the AMK Ave 5 & 10 hawker center.  So really do not need lunch.  However, B1 who ate very little of the dim sum wanted to have a quick lunch.  We decided to go to Orchard as B2 has to meet friends in Cineleisure.  We parked at Lucky Plaza as usual.  Thinking and figuring out which cafe to go to.  The B1 remembered an expensive cafe in Paragon.  He bought a chocolate cake for his friend's birthday there.  A slice is $16!

Since we have not been there before, we decided to try.  We had a crunchy onion burger, flat white coffee and a chocolate cake.  The bill comes to $60!  Although we shared the food as both mummy and daddy just finished breakfast.  The burger is not bad but at $29, I don't think it is good value.  But it is a popular cafe and well patronised but no queue.  I checked on the net and it has good reviews on food but bad on service.  I think the moist chocolate cake in Secret Recipe is better. 

So in terms of value, I do not think it is good.  Hua Ting is expensive but I feel it is good value as the food is very delicious.  PS Cafe?  I do not think it will become my approved supplier.

No comments: