Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bak Kut Teh at Corner Coffeeshop beside UE Square

I remember the bak kut teh was very good when my wife's colleague's husband brought us there to eat.  That was maybe twenty years ago.  Today, the same coffeeshop has a bak kut teh store which I wanted to try last month but my colleague was a vegetarian.  So no luck. 

Today, I tried it with another colleague.  I thought the bak kut teh is just average.  It is below the standard of the stalls in Hong Lim market.  So I will not be eating from that bak kut teh stall again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try the ba kut teh at AMK Ave 10 market. It is good I was told. Another one is at a Sin Ming coffee shop next to a car workshop.

BookLover said...

I know the one in the same hawker center as the chicken rice stall you like. It is quite good. I do not know about Sin Ming coffee shop as I have not been there before.