Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Those Who Can, Do. Those Who Cannot, ...

Teach!

I was just passing time with Google and key in a name and the image pop up that look like the person I know.  So I clicked further and found her profile and yes indeed it is the right person.  This person who shall remain sexless worked for me as a Product Manager and had a bad temper.  Job performance was not good and does not listen.  Once the person interrupted when I was meeting with the technical manager from Britain.  He did not like the person's attitude and asked me to set some goals and fire the person.

The person left to join one of the Poly.  Now in NTU teaching.  When I saw the biography, Jack Black's movie The School of Rock came to my mind.  He said "those who can do and those who cannot teach" in front of all the teachers in the common room.

One more addition that I read before: Those who can do, those who can't, teach and those who can't teach, consult!

No comments: