Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Moving my Saltwater Tank

I have to relocate my saltwater tank to a more auspicious location.  Otherwise I will be spending like crazy.  It is a little scary to shift a big glass tank by myself.  It is very heavy and slippery.  I was afraid that it may slipped.  Although I took out most of the water, it is still very heavy with sand and about two inches of water.  Ok 6 cm in metric!  I am glad I moved it safe and sound.  Next I have to fix up the water pump.  Unfortunately, my wire that I bought for solar connection is bad.  I threw it out.  Tomorrow I shall buy new roll from AMK Industrial Park. 

After the move, I saw plenty of the shrimps I caught a few days ago.  I am glad they are alive and well.  I need to get more seaweed and fresh saltwater.  It is very nice to have a "free" saltwater aquarium.  I am happy just to gaze at it and watch the shimps move about.  It is better than watch TV!  The water is getting clearer as I put in the chemical to clear the algae.  I need to get more sea creatures to have a lively ecosystem.

No comments: