Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Negative Ion Therapy

As I am blogging, my feet are in a pail of water.  But the machine did not work!  I spent time trying to fix but it still refuses to work.  I added more salt, I added more water, I change the electrodes and still it does not work.  I am wondering what have I done wrong.  Maybe not enough salt.  It is so frustrating and hard to troubleshoot.

Hehehe!  I got it to work!  I was missing my wrist strap!  I thought I could do without it but no.  Luckily, the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_cuVVWCw-g shows me how to set it up.  Internet makes it so easy to troubleshoot.  I am a happy camper now.

This is the 3rd time I am using this machine.  I have not felt the effects of the negative ion therapy yet.  The rust like water make me feel it is dirty.  On the internet, there are both sides of the divide on this.  It cost only US$200.  It is worth a try for me.

No comments: