Sunday, February 01, 2015

End of the Week

Tonight is the end of the week.  I am glad to be home for the weekend!  Next week, I have to travel and the week after as well.  So much travel every week now until Chinese New Year.  Then I will take a breather. 

I am happy with the Japan trip.  The weekend is for me to rest and exercise.  I cycled and do some sit-ups.  This afternoon, had an enjoyable time with B3 at Punggol Point.  We caught more prawns and worms.  I fed my goldfishes and arowana with the worms.  However, now my pond is green in colour and no longer transparent.  I may have to stop putting what I get from the sea into the pond.

The small tiny prawns we caught make loud noises.  Apparently, it is the loudest in the ocean according to B3 after he did his research.  We had several baby crabs and a hermit crabs.  There was a tiny transparent prawn but it disappeared.

Tomorrow is the start of a new work week.

No comments: