Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Resturants Hopping in Seletar Mall

Finally, we decided to try out the resturants in Seletar Mall.  We had late lunch in a Japanese fusion place.  The food is just average and price is quite high.  B2 wanted to try as it is a new resturant for us.  Mummy was against it but I relented as I am not hungry anyway.  Since the food is not so good, we had our dessert in Swensen as it was past two when we finished our lunch.  At 2:30pm, Swensen has happy hour in which you get a sundae free for every sundae you order.  There is also a tea set for $5, you get 3 ciabatta with sweetened whipped butter serve warm.  It is crunchy outside, soft and creamy inside.  I love this and will come back for more. 

The Song Bak Kut Teh is so popular with long queue every time we go to the mall.  I had the Bak Kut Teh in North Bridge Road.  It is not bad but full of msg and not good value for money.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Thanks for your review, I won't be visiting that Japanese restaurant.

BookLover said...

Hahaha, at last my blog is useful!