Thursday, November 27, 2014

Molly Fishes

Today, I went to the aquarium and bought a bag of mixed mollies.  I wanted half but the old man insist I have buy the whole bag which cost $20.  Without a choice, I bought the bag as I paid $15 for a bag of red fishes before.  These mollies are large.  I found two black goldfishes inside.  They would have cost me $2 each.  Maybe less since they are a lot smaller than those in the aquarium.  But I feel less pain for paying so much and buying too much.  But it is good to have a lot of fishes in my pond.  I transferred some black mollies to my tank in the living room but they cannot survive.  Maybe the water quality is bad and the filter may be toxic.  I do not know why but so far they have a hard time surviving in the small tank.

I may need to get a new water filter to see if the fish can live longer there.

No comments: