Saturday, November 15, 2014

Easy Day

B3 has CCA training on Saturday.  So he had his tuition yesterday instead.  Since it is a weekday, we did not go to Queen Street to wait for him.  Usually, we will go and get wholesale supplies for dried goods like nuts, beancurd skin, deep fried pig skin or abalone.  I like it there as the price is a lot more reasonable and it is ok to buy in bulk since the dried food can be stored for long time.

Mummy wants a "sit-down" lunch meaning no hawker center.  So we went to Sakae Sushi.  B2 and B3 had a good time.  They enjoys picking the plates off the conveyor belt.  I ordered some dishes from the menu.  We had a good time.  After lunch, B2 goes to Turf City for paintball game with his friends.

In the afternoon, I was tired and had a nap.  I think I did not have good sleep at night.  Usually, I do not like sleeping in the afternoon.  Our maid cooked dinner and after our meal, we had our night out at our usual haunt, NTUC Fairprice.

An easy relaxing day come to an end.

No comments: