Sunday, November 30, 2014

Detailed Description of Seletar Mall

My friend, Boh Tong is a very detailed blogger.  I have short and sweet and you will have to visit Seletar Mall to see for yourself.  Whereas Boh Tong will give you the full details and even describe all the food he has eaten there.  I have not drink or ate at the mall yet.  I think it is too long a queue and want to avoid the madding crowd.  Plus I am stingy.  I want to have a good experience for the money I am going to pay to eat in a resturant.

Anyway, you can learn more about the mall by clicking here.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

BL, thank you for your comment about my blog. We should meet up one day at Seletar Mall for a meal. I promise the treat will be on me.

BookLover said...

BT, Thanks for your invitation. We shall meet up one day. We can treat each other:)