Friday, November 14, 2014

Amazing Internet

I was up early and feeling a little bored explored the internet for some people I know.  I could see the pictures of those I worked with in Canada and all have aged significantly.  Most have also moved on to different positions in different company.  I am simply amazed that it is so easy to recall once I see their pictures.  All have gray hairs.  I saw the picture of the manager who works for me responsible for Montreal office.  She has matured nicely (euphemistic).  She is French and still quite good looking.

It is very nostalgic to see the pictures of all my ex-colleages.  This can only happen in today's age.  Before, there is no way to recall except in the faint memory of what is between my ears.  Now Google do the recall and refreshed with the latest pictures!!

No comments: