Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Good Sunday

We decided to do a "Japan tour" this morning after discussing on where to go for holiday.  So our micro Japan tour is Liang Court.  We tried out a new Japanese resturant with free flow of side dishes.  Pretty good meal.  We had stirred fried pork, hamburger and grilled chicken for main course.  I was still full from brunch which was porridge so ordered a grilled cuttlefish.  After our Japanese lunch, we toured Meida.  There are a few stalls with sampling.  Pretty good food.  I bought a $20 bento box which has sea urchin and Alaskan crab meat for B1 who is studying for his exams.

I also tried to change my bike tyre and puncture the inner tube instead and has to go to the bike shop in Sengkang Swimming complex to get a new inner tube for $8.    After my tire was fixed, I have to put it back to my bike and this was really challenging without a proper bike stand.  Finally, I managed to fix my rear wheel back and my hands were black with grease.  I have to wash and scrub 4 or 5 times before I manage to make my hands look reasonable.

We did not want to have dinner to reduce calories intake but B2 wants dinner, so we went to AMK hub for him to eat.  The 3 Bs went off to food court while I and mummy go window shopping at Fairprice.  We bought frozen stuff for breakfast and I could not resist the XXL Chicken from the Taiwanese food stall.  So I bought one and the 3 boys enjoys my chicken as well. 

Now we are home and it is end of the nice weekend.

No comments: