Sunday, October 12, 2014

Zichar in AMK Park 2

Instead of going to AMK Central for meals which carpark is an issue and all food centres crowded and long queues in resturants in the Hub, we go to zichar stall in Industrial Park.  Plenty of carparks for free.  No need to fight for seats and wait in queues for long time. Best of all, freshly cooked homestyle food at a reasonable price.  Yep, the last few meals has been in the canteen in the industrial park.  I "re-discover" it after I send my coat for dry cleaning.  I have to use my coat for meeting in Turkey.  The food is typical zichar.  So it is not fantastic but give us a proper family dinner rather than carbo laden hawker dishes.  I can even request for no MSG.  Still feel thirsty but not as bad as if I did not request.  MSG also increase blood pressure.

No comments: