Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Looking Forward

Lunchtime.  Hot mid-day sun, I cycle as I needed to de-stress.  The tide is really high.  First time for me to see the water level so high.  It is at the highest point on the jetty, mark by the barnacles on the concrete stilts.  I just check the tide table by NEA.  High tide is 3.0 meters at 1311.  Highest was yesterday at 1233 rising to 3.1m.

I just looked at the tide table for October and November.  Highest tide level is 3.2 m and lowest is 0.4 m.  Low tide is good time to catch baby crabs and shrimps.  Tomorrow, I have to leave after lunch.  The low tide is at 8:09am in the morning.  I will be out, so it is not wise to catch any live creatures.

I just read my title and I realise it is Thai food that I am looking forward to rather than the long term future of our Mother Earth.  Yes, I am going to enjoy then regret having to go on diet.

No comments: