Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Deciding on New Phone

I have been looking at replacing my Note 3.  Note 4 is will be out soon.  I like the ability to write on the scratchpad.  It is very easy to keep reminders by writing rather than typing.  However, I am also toying around Sony.  Walkman is supposed to be superior in sound technology.  I tried the demo set, the whole phone is vibrating.  Is this good or is this bad?  Obviously the speaker is strong enough or maybe the chassis is part of the speaker system.  Hard to tell the quality of the sound.

The screen of the Sony Z3 is a lot thinner and wider, the movie looked like miniature wide screen.  I prefer the Note 3 screen as it looked more balanced to me.  It is hard to decide as I made up my mind to switch brand.  I do not want iPhone so now I am in a dilemma.  At least I have narrow down to 2 brands.

No comments: