Sunday, October 26, 2014

Busy Day

It is a busy Sunday.  We have early start for exercise day.  I was up at 5am and so had tea in the market.  I bought breakfast for the family - dim sum and fried carrot cake (black).  B1 had to go to library to study.  So it is good he has some food so that he can last longer. 

Then it is off to Takashimaya Jewel Fest.  I want to buy a pearl necklace as it is at a fairly reasonable price.   The dealer is from Kobe, Japan,  He is 66 years old and nice old gentleman.  I enjoyed negotiating with him.  We had a good fun and lots of laughter as we negotiate.  So finally, he agreed to the deal even though I have up my price.  He is worried that my wife went to the opposite stall.  So he drop to our original offer.  He is very smart!

After that, we had late lunch in Bishan and check with B1 is ready to come home but he is studying with his classmate.  So we returned home without him.  I seasoned chicken thigh and ribeye steak for bbq.  B3 cook twice baked potatoes.  He baked them first and then carve out the middle to make mash potato.  After that he fill the mashed potato back to the potato shell and bake them again.  When he is done with round one of his potato baking, I barbequed the meats and satay.  It is a good dinner.

After dinner, we went to the supermarket to replenish our fruits and snacks.  It is a good day!

No comments: