Thursday, October 23, 2014

Breaking the Rules

Breaking the rules is a good way to get into trouble in big companies.  What do you do when the CEO says break the rule as long as it is for the customer?  I enjoyed the breakfast meeting with the CEO of the company.  It is amazing now that I have never met the CEO of my previous company even though I worked there for 11 years.  Come to think of it, my previous company is the most distant CEO I worked for.  I met the CEO when I was working in Canada.  Although it is just during the National Sales meeting. 

My current CEO is good.  He take the time to meet the employees whenever he is in the different cities.  Although, he told us we can break the rules, my colleague and I know it will be impossible without antagonize other colleagues.  So it is better to play by the unwritten rules.

No comments: