Tuesday, September 02, 2014

A Good Day

It is nice to end the day with a positive note.  Today, I had lunch with B3's classmate mum.  Actually the lunch is with B3's mummy.  Since I was there, I joined them for a while.  The classmate is in Raffles Girls School.  She is the Class Chairman.  She is quite smart and actually very cute when she was in Primary School.  I like her.  B3 and her are best friends when they were in P4.  They gone their separate ways when she left for Cedar.  Today, she is doing well in her school and so is B3.  We are quite happy to compare notes especially since both our kids are adjusting to secondary school well. 

Dinner time, the 7pm soap opera has a good turn where the evil CEO was exposed.  I like shows with good endings.  It is good fantasy and teaching that all evil deeds will be found out eventually.

We finished our dinner with hami melon that my father-in-law bought and we split half each.  We took the bigger half as he has only two oldies to eat.  The hami melon was very sweet.  The only problem is it was a China fruit which sometimes we worry about additives.

No comments: