Sunday, August 03, 2014

Missing Manila

Recently, in Bugis Junction there is a new bakery that focuses on Cinnamon Roll.  B3 was interested and we had an original and another with chocolate coating.  Then in Dunking Doughnut, there is also a cinnamon roll as well which B3 again bought.  I sampled both cinnamon rolls and nothing like Saint Cinnamon, the Candian chain.  I wonder what happen to the Singapore Franchisee.  It probably "died" like Rotiboy from Malaysia.  Since it is a single product offering.

As I was telling B3 how the Canadian Saint Cinnamon is so much better, I missed going to Manila where Saint Cinnamon is still available.  I like food in Manila.  The ensaimada from Gloria Jean or Red Ribbon, Racks the bbq ribs and many fine resturants in Green Belt at affordable prices.  I have not been to Manila for 3 or 4 years now.  Wish I could go again soon.

No comments: