Saturday, July 19, 2014

Soi Thai Wanton Mee

I am still having jetlag and is up at 5am this morning.  So I went to the wet market to get my dose of home.  I had tea.  The wet market makes me feel at home.  This is why I like Victoria Market in Melbourne - the feel of home.  Melbourne has great food and plenty of Asian resturants and supermarkets.  In the suburbs, it is also a cultural mix and reminds me of living in Canada.  So I think it should be fine to live there.

I enjoys teh halia in Fu Lu Shou hawker center while waiting for B3 to finish his tuition.  Since I had breakfast, I thought we should try the Thai wanton mee.  B1 took a bus to meet us there.  We were faster than him and pick him up along AMK Ave 5.  The queue was super long and moving very slowly.  So we try the Shanghai food as the resturant is quite empty.  The food was really good.  But we also know why it is not well patronised.  It is more than $20 per head and we just ordered their signature dishes.  B3 liked the food and says we should go there again.  After knowing the price B3 may have second thoughts. 

We have to try the Wanton mee another time.

No comments: