Thursday, June 26, 2014

Super Fresh Super Value Sushi

B1 lead us to the Fish Market.  It is close as we woke up in the late morning.  However, the resturants beside fish market are open.  We went to the first resturant in the building beside the fish market.  My boys enjoyed the sushi very much.  The fishes are very fresh.  Even I ate a few pieces of raw fish.  As Richard Feynman says in his book "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman" he likes to eat fish in Japan but back home in America, he does not like to eat fish.  When he went back to Japan the second time, he realised why he like to eat fish in Japan and not anywhere else - the fishes are fresh in Japan.  Actually, I find the raw fishes are tasteless when fresh.  Only the texture is different for different fish.  Maybe I do not eat fish often enough to distinguish the different taste.

We had loads of sushi and two lunch sets.  My boys and mummy enjoys the meal very much.  Best of all is excellent value.  The meal cost about $100 Sing.  The same meal in Liang Court will cost more than $300.  Now I know why my brother-in-law comes to Japan for holiday with his family frequently.  They fly free and eat freshest sushi at a discounted price!!

No comments: