Saturday, May 17, 2014

6 to 8 years Returns for Solar Energy System

I saw the ads by a company claiming 6 to 8 years return for solar energy.  It is intriguing as I am a green fan.  I may explore this further and see what is the possibility for my home.  We can now sell the energy back to the grid.  So the system is much simpler as there is no need for battery.  I have a few issues to deal with as it may affect my gfa or gross floor area.

I like the fact I can have a smaller carbon footprint.  The price will be high but it is worth the good feeling about saving Mother Earth.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Hi BL, Fish & Co is owned by ex sia cabin crew. On behalf of them i would like to thank you for your support.

BookLover said...

We like Fish and Co. The menu is good. Will keep supporting the crew!