Thursday, April 17, 2014

Long Weekend

It is nice to get a long weekend especially after a busy week.  I think we will be eating out just like everyone else and will have long waiting time for our food.  I have been pondering about the question of life and work.  The Straits Times editorial on Wednesday, April 16 headline "Just what to do after work?" 

I quote "When the golfing  and buddy-lunch routine become stale and reading unread books turns out to be more chore than pleasure, reality will strike home with a vengeance."  I have many books unread and have intention to read them on retirement.  However, I also realise a lot of my books are no longer relevant if I am not working.  They are books on Leadership, Management and Selling.  Coming long weekend is nice as I do things with the boys.  After that it is back to work.  However, if the long weekend become a permanent fixture, I may have a challenging keeping myself occupied.

No comments: