Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Regular Maintenance and Update

My wife is someone who keep updating our house.  Today, we have the electrical contractor here to repair our down lights.  Since it cost $70 for them to come, she decided to get new lights to change.  So we change and add new lights to our house.  Now everywhere is very bright.  The mistress of the house is a typical Chinese.  Everywhere must have bright lights.  Whereas I prefer to save electricity and have light only where it is needed.  She always complain my work area is too dark.  I used only a desk lamp and only when I really needed it to read.

Now with all the new lights we can save some electricity as we used LED and T5 lights.  So we have to spend money to save money.  Net, I don't think I am really saving anything...

No comments: