Sunday, March 09, 2014

No Information from Malaysian Airlines

The current air disaster is a shocker.  On the news many relatives are frustrated by the lack of information.  After watching the news, my wife remembers one time I was returning home from KL via Malaysian Airlines.  The aircraft did not land in Changi Airport due to "weather" conditions and turned back to Subang (before KLIA).  My wife was panicking and asked the Malaysian Airlines counter what happen and why my flight has not arrived.  They keep telling her they do not know.  Meanwhile she see all other flights have landed and only my flight was "missing".  Meanwhile, we were stuck in the aircraft and unable to leave to make phone calls.  It was 5 hours later that I landed.  Two later flights from KL by Malaysian Airlines had landed before my flight.  It was a harrowing experience for my family for 5 hours not knowing what happened with no information and then seeing to later MH flights from KL landing into Changi. 

When I heard that other planes were landing and only mine did not, I do not think it is the weather that prevent the aircraft from landing in Changi.  All I know is I stop flying Malaysian Airlines to KL.

No comments: