Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Recovering From Dental Surgery

This morning I woke up with my throat full of clotted blood instead of phlegm.  I spit out black bloody mucous which looked horrible.  I applied antibiotics and took oral antibiotics as well.  My right cheek was sore and swollen.  Today, it has improved.  The soreness is receding.  Only the swelling left.  According to my dentist, I should be able to get my top teeth in about 3 to 4 months.  So hopefully, it worked out well. 

The weather is getting hot and dry.  Most of the grass patches are brown and the soil caked hard.  I hope the rain returns.  Some trees have turned brown too.  There are less people on the PCN too when the weather gets too uncomfortable.

The monsoon drain from AMK Ave 5 to Seletar Springs has a foul smell and water is black.  It smells like sewerage has leaked out to the reservoir.  I hope the water is not processed for use.

No comments: