Tuesday, February 25, 2014

No Interest in Sports

I have zero interest in sports and prefers reading.  I think it may be in my DNA.  My gross motor skills are terrible and fine motor skills just passable.  I cannot hit a tennis ball or shuttle cock if my life depends on it.  Luckily, B1 is more co-ordinated and B2 is just like me - terrible in co-ordination.  B3 is a surprise.  He has been selected for track and field CCA in school.  He is training for jumps.  Apparently, he went for the test and has "talent" in jumps.  He is the only person in the team who has not been in sport team in Primary School. 

B3 seems quite happy to be in the track and field.  His muscles are aching due to training.  He never exercise when we asked him to.  Now he is getting UV light exposure which is good for his eyes and bones.  He is also exercising a lot.  We are happily surprised by the school selecting him for track and field.  It is a good thing for him.

No comments: