Monday, February 03, 2014

Borneo Motors Still Closed

My beloved Prius has not been working since Day 1 of CNY.  Borneo Motors is closed until 5th.  So we did not have the use of a car for almost a week.  It is critical period and right smack on the Chinese New Year.  We have to take public transport.  The buses were alright during Chinese New Year.  Today, taking the bus reminds me of growing up.  The bus is jerky and crowded.  So it is quite uncomfortable.  The trains were crowded as well.  I can feel the empathy of all the commentaries in the internet about our public transport system.  It is simply creaking under the weight of over-population.
I hope the car can be repaired quickly.  I did smell something and it may be the electronic components short circuited.  I hope this is not the case.  Borneo Motors is like a Chinese company closed for so long during Chinese New Year.

No comments: