Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Easy Day

B1 was bored and looking for something to do.  Mummy is not the adventurous type.  So our suggestions - Sungei Buloh, Botanic Gardens, River Safari, etc were all shot down.  I suggest Golden Mile and immediately she suggested Nara at ION.  So B1 called to book.  Unfortunately, the resturant do not take booking.  Another idea bites the dust.

So I just go out to have an easy ride as I am still recovering from cough.  It was late that the boys are hungry.  So we go to AMK Street 12 for roast duck.  It was very good albeit pricey at $42.20 for one roast duck, $5 roasted pork belly and two plates of rice.  We save half the duck for dinner.  We had satay chicken and stir fried kangkang in belacan.  In between the meals, it was afternoon nap for me and my wife.  B1 and B2 go out to meet their friends and B3 was at home playing computer games.  Now it is end of Christmas.  No party or visitors just our family only.

No comments: