Friday, November 08, 2013

Good Japanese Food in Far East Plaza

On level 3 of Far East Plaza in a obscure corner is a Japanese food resturant.  It is not really a resturant but more like the other shops that sell food in a shop lot.  This resturant serves really good Japanese food.  Menu is small but quality and taste are excellent.  I am usually not a Japanese food fan as I do not like seafood and the food is not only expensive, I will go hungry very quickly.  But I will recommend this place.  Unlike food blogs with pictures and address of the resturant, I just blog about my experience.  If you are interested, you can do the treasure hunt.  It will cost about $30 per head.  The place is always full or at the least the two times I am there for lunch.

2 comments:

Food Lover said...

Thanks I will visit it soon.

BookLover said...

If you like Japanese food, you will like this place. It opens only at noon.