Sunday, November 10, 2013

An Uneventful and Thankful Sunday

It is a gloomy morning and I went to the wet market to see if I can buy some goldfishes that the stall some have for feeding.  Unfortunately, not this morning.  Only those with flat tails are available.  So I have to wait till next week and see.  I bought 20 curry puffs from the Malay food stall.  10 potatoes and 10 sardines for 50 cents each.  They are not healthy food as it consist mainly flour deep fried in cheapest cooking oil.  Once in a while, I tell myself.

Late morning, it is grocery shopping at Fairprice in AMK hub.  Christmas spirits are springing up.  Many packaging have red and green with Christmas theme.  I like it.  I love Christmas!  Reminds me of living in Toronto.  The PA system has not put up Christmas music yet.  It will be even better.

We prepared sandwish lunch and sat down for lunch with B2's friend who was over to get his help in preparing a presentation.  After lunch is cycling and watching Korean Drama To the Beautiful You recommended by B3's classmate, Racheal.  It is funny and we have to suspense our beliefs many times.  Right now, I am keeping B3 company while he makes gifts for his classmates.  I can hear B1 and B2 loud guffaws at the living room. 

Today, is coming to an end.  I am thankful for a good day!

No comments: