Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Reading Old News

I am still catching up with the newspapers for the almost 3 weeks that I was gone.  There are interesting bits which I like.  It was big news that population growth slows.  Straits Times is like govt mouthpiece.  It is like big deal.  Population is still growing through foreigners.  Then the analysis warned that there will not be enough young to support the old.  I wonder if we did not open the doors wide will we have so many seniors to support?

I am working down the papers and now left with a couple days left. 

This evening I had a short chat with a friend.  She is a single mum with a boy and a girl now in their teens.  She is still looking for love but is very caught with the man must give her fixed allowance of two thousand every month.  I wonder which man will want to support this woman who is very capable and earns a lot.  I think any man will choose a younger model where his money will go a long way.

No comments: