Monday, October 14, 2013

Getting the New Samsung Note 3 is like Learning a New Language

It take getting used to my new Samsung Note 3.  Even opening calculator mode is different and more complicated than iPhone.  It is a simple press on the icon in Apple but I have to go to Samsung icon and then calculator.  So I have to search to figure out where Calculator mode is hidden.  Transferring audio files is different as well.  If I copied a disk that is not in the database, I have no idea how to name the Album.  In Apple, it is easy to make a Playlist using Recently Added function.  In Android, I have yet to learn how to efficiently make name my latest copied CD.  So it is learning all over again.  My wife do have a point.  In Apple, it is very simple to use.  Only issue I have with Apple is no flexibility.

I am trying a function which is not available in Apple.  One apps to track walking and cycling.  Including the meals, it becomes a health tracker.  So it is useful in trying to reduce weight.  I am falling in love slowly...

No comments: