Saturday, August 24, 2013

Visiting my Little Baby Bird

Yesterday, I stopped by the nest and take a look.  The little bird flew out and I have to put it back.  It cannot fly well yet.  I think it will be flying off in one or two day.  I did not have a chance to visit it today and tomorrow is the ST Run until noon.  So it may fly the coop by tomorrow.  I will have not chance to see it again.  I love little baby birds.  I am glad to be able to pet it twice.  My concern was that the parents will not feed it after it had "human" smell.  But I thought of all the documentaries I watched and many times the scientists will take out the animals, fuss over them like measuring and weighing, after that put them back.  So I decided to try and it works!

Hopefully, my little birdie will recognise me when I cycle in the PCN....

No comments: